View Single Post
Old 05-12-2016, 04:04 PM   #5 (permalink)
NDCrusader
Legend

Cash: 1,013,049,976.88
Bank: 0.00
Total Bankroll: 1,013,049,976.88
Donate
NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!

Coming for Irish Invasion.

PSU And ND In Great Shape For 4-star LB Bo Bauer - TU

Quote:
The 247Sports, 92 overall 4-star is also being recruited by West Virginia, UCLA, Notre Dame, Michigan and Stanford, so more offers could be on their way for the 6-foot-3, 202-pounder.

“Notre Dame, that’s one of my tops,” Bauer said. “I’m pretty interested in them and Stanford, but there hasn’t been a whole lot of communication with Stanford yet.”

Should the Irish offer, they “would be at the top of the board” with Penn State, Bauer said.

Bauer separated his shoulder in the first game of his sophomore season, but finished strong by logging 111 tackles in nine games. His recovery, performance and the highlights he produced has many of the nation’s heavyweights making him a priority for their 2018 recruiting classes.

“They like how I’m kind of long and lanky,” Bauer said. “They like my lateral movement and how I’m fast, but I can still come downhill. I can run down running backs from behind, I can still drop back into pass coverage, fip my hips and things like that, and sack the quarterback.”

While Bauer still has close to two years to figure things out and make a decision, he has three main factors he’ll be looking for in a school.

“I want to play big-time football,” Bauer said. “I’d like to get a good education, so somewhere with a prestigious school there for that. I play baseball too, so somewhere that would let me play both sports so that’s probably the big three.”

“I’m going to Notre Dame this summer on June 18,” Bauer said. “I’m going to Michigan on June 20 and I’m going to Stanford in late July or early August.”
NDCrusader is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!