View Single Post
Old 04-12-2016, 08:11 PM   #2 (permalink)
NDCrusader
Legend

Cash: 1,010,830,403.46
Bank: 0.00
Total Bankroll: 1,010,830,403.46
Donate
NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!

Camping at ND this summer. Plays on a Maxpreps Top 10 school in PA. In 11games he had 104 tackles, 11 TFL and 3.5 Sacks.

Watching his film is a lot like watching Pete Werner's. He just got on the radar earlier.

Sounds like he grew up a PSU fan. Also appears to be a good baseball player, plays national travel ball.

Here's a freebie from Scout:

2018 LB Matthew Bauer was offered by Penn State; Michigan, Notre Dame on radar - Football Recruiting - Scout

Quote:
2018 LB Matthew Bauer was offered by Penn State; Michigan, Notre Dame on radar

03/25/2016
Erie (Pa.) Cathedral Prep 2018 linebacker Matthew Bauer already holds a Penn State offer, and more are sure to follow.

Matthew Bauer landed a Virginia offer during his freshman season, but the Erie (Pa.) Cathedral Prep standout did not hear from many other schools ...until Thursday.
Then, the 2018 linebacker got back in touch with Penn State and picked up an offer that eased his mind, could change his recruitment, and brought a huge smile to his face.
"When I was younger, I was the biggest Penn State fan," Bauer said. "I was all into it. I got to go to a few games. I really liked them. It's nice (to get the offer) because it's a big one, and it takes the pressure off. It's big to me, but I try to keep my head down and keep working."
Bauer is set to camp at Michigan and Notre Dame this summer, but Penn State received its first glimpse of Bauer last summer when he performed well at its camp last summer.
"They said they liked me," Bauer said. "I came back a month later and visited, and then I went to the San Diego State game, and then they told me to call them but we weren't in contact for a while. Then, they contacted my coach and they wanted me to call them, and then they said they wanted to offer me.
"I was kind of surprised, really."
Bauer likes Penn State a lot, but he will make other visits. However, because he plays baseball, getting to schools in the spring is difficult so he is looking at the late spring camp circuit in making his mark.
"I'm going to the Michigan and Notre Dame camps, for sure, right now," Bauer said. "Those are two I am definitely looking at. Michigan State is interested, so that might be a possibility as well."
Although Bauer has not had much contact with Michigan and Notre Dame, he is interested in both schools because of the combination of football and academics.
"I'm interested in a business degree, and (Michigan is) pretty high in business degrees,he said. "They're ranked pretty high, and same with Notre Dame. It's an academically prestigious school, and that's something that I'd like to have as well."
NDCrusader is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!