View Single Post
Old 02-06-2016, 11:17 AM   #11 (permalink)
NDCrusader
Legend

Cash: 1,011,317,464.49
Bank: 0.00
Total Bankroll: 1,011,317,464.49
Donate
NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luckylucci View Post
From everything I've read Lindsey isn't realistic for ND currently due to academics. That's the reason for the slow offer even though he's arguably the best offensive skill player in the country.
I wouldn't bother ever offering even if his books/tests get there. If he or Martell would have had any interest towards ND given where they are, they would have offered them together regardless of books and let them work on them.. He is an electric player but there are only so many spots for 5-9 playmakers. You had CJ-S now and you're in the driver seat for the '18 version in ASB.

Who knows, Ali-Walsh might end up in that APB/slot position too. The Irish are sitting just fine with the short guys.

I'm just wondering what prompted Lindsey and 2018 stud DB. Brendan Radley-Hines to head back to LA on the same day. They both didn't wake up and have the same epiphany.

I smell scandal!
NDCrusader is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!