View Single Post
Old 07-01-2015, 10:14 AM   #6 (permalink)
PANDFAN
Look Down

Cash: 511,103,796,251.79
Bank: 53,424,243,041.24
Total Bankroll: 564,528,039,293.03
Donate
PANDFAN should be giving advice to Kelly!PANDFAN should be giving advice to Kelly!PANDFAN should be giving advice to Kelly!PANDFAN should be giving advice to Kelly!PANDFAN should be giving advice to Kelly!PANDFAN should be giving advice to Kelly!PANDFAN should be giving advice to Kelly!PANDFAN should be giving advice to Kelly!PANDFAN should be giving advice to Kelly!PANDFAN should be giving advice to Kelly!PANDFAN should be giving advice to Kelly!
Philadelphia 76ers Indianapolis Colts Notre Dame

"I had been waiting for a while now to get that offer, I had worked hard for it, and it was just awesome to finally get it," Lugg said on Sunday. - See more at: https://notredame.rivals.com/content....3bJY3Us8.dpuf

"I was talking to Coach Hiestand and he said it was part of how I played [at the Invasion and lineman camp] and how I acted on campus. He said that's what he liked."
"Notre Dame is such a prestigious school," Lugg said. "I grew up watching them. They are a great football team, and the academics speak for themselves."
"It's still really early in the process," Lugg said. "Pittsburgh and Penn State have offered. I have really good connections with Wisconsin too. I'm just taking as many visits as I can and trying to figure out everything I can about each school. I don't see me narrowing it down or making a commitment until my junior year.

"But overall Notre Dame is one of the top schools so far. I wouldn't say they are No. 1, because I don't have favorites right now, it's early, but they are very much near the top."
- See more at: https://notredame.rivals.com/content....3bJY3Us8.dpuf

Last edited by PANDFAN; 07-01-2015 at 10:17 AM..
PANDFAN is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!