View Single Post
Old 06-25-2015, 04:13 PM   #5 (permalink)
NDCrusader
All-American

Cash: 1,009,636,918.79
Bank: 0.00
Total Bankroll: 1,009,636,918.79
Donate
NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!NDCrusader should be giving advice to Kelly!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PANDFAN View Post
"We're really excited we loved everything about this past weekend," Josh's father, Chris, said on Thursday.

coach D --Loves this kid and is a true OT prospect
Looks like he has shot up 3 inches in the past year and half and has gradually added the wight over that time. I've seen weights as high as 288 and he's claiming 6-7 on Hudl. Even if he's just a true 6-6 right now, that's great as a to be junior. I'll be interested to see pix of him and Dad together. If he is in fact 288 right now, he carries it effortlessly like the pic of Mike McG that was going around from II. I had him #4 on who i thought would be offered in '17. Pretty close.

NDCrusader is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!