Thread: ESPN
View Single Post
Old 02-24-2015, 05:54 PM   #200 (permalink)
Circa
Conspire to keep It real

Cash: 300,000,069,657.67
Bank: 18,744,479,646,663.31
Total Bankroll: 19,044,479,716,320.98
Donate
Circa should be giving advice to Kelly!Circa should be giving advice to Kelly!Circa should be giving advice to Kelly!Circa should be giving advice to Kelly!Circa should be giving advice to Kelly!Circa should be giving advice to Kelly!Circa should be giving advice to Kelly!Circa should be giving advice to Kelly!Circa should be giving advice to Kelly!Circa should be giving advice to Kelly!Circa should be giving advice to Kelly!
Pittsburgh Pirates Cleveland Cavaliers San Francisco 49ers Pittsburgh Penguins Notre Dame 20 - Tony Stewart Liverpool USA

Hey ESPN. This Isn't just your regular SEC story, altho we all would like to know when a school from the south allows this type of behavior without repercussion. (or coverage)

"Ozyurt posted on the Service Dog Memes Facebook page that she was left in tears and "hurt, angered, and very humiliated." The woman, 25-year-old Ashley Ozyurt, Air Force Veteran, suffers from post-traumatic stress disorder
College Football - al.com

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!