Thread: Theology
View Single Post
Old 02-09-2014, 10:04 PM   #1 (permalink)
bobbyok1
Blue Chip Recruit

Cash: 17,174,613.93
Bank: 3,371,838.12
Total Bankroll: 20,546,452.05
Donate
bobbyok1 should be giving advice to Kelly!bobbyok1 should be giving advice to Kelly!bobbyok1 should be giving advice to Kelly!bobbyok1 should be giving advice to Kelly!bobbyok1 should be giving advice to Kelly!bobbyok1 should be giving advice to Kelly!bobbyok1 should be giving advice to Kelly!bobbyok1 should be giving advice to Kelly!bobbyok1 should be giving advice to Kelly!bobbyok1 should be giving advice to Kelly!bobbyok1 should be giving advice to Kelly!
Chicago Cubs Chicago Bulls Chicago Bears Chicago Blackhawks Notre Dame

Theology

As a vocational pastor I have been digging into three questions as of late and wanted to present them to interested IE members for mutual growth. I must admit I come to this discussion with preconceived notions of the correct answers to these questions, but I do feel as though I have much more room to grow in my understanding. The questions were stirred in me as I engaged a DVD series called "True U" by Focus on the Family (a conservative evangelical para church organization). I would love to hear your ideas, feedback and dialogue about the three. Humor is welcome, but please no abusing one another through hateful, degrading or belittling speech. Thanks!

Question #1- Is there a God? (A question of origin)

Question #2- Is the Bible reliable? (That is historically)

Question #3- Who is Jesus? (Real person? Fairy tale?)

(Since these are each huge questions that do not have simple answers feel free to tackle one at a time).

Last edited by Whiskeyjack; 07-11-2014 at 01:25 PM.. Reason: Clarity
bobbyok1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!