Thread: All Things pOSU
View Single Post
Old 07-22-2013, 10:33 AM   #155 (permalink)
clashmore_mike

Cash: 359,680.59
Bank: 1,050,462,376,780.51
Total Bankroll: 1,050,462,736,461.10
Donate
clashmore_mike should be giving advice to Kelly!clashmore_mike should be giving advice to Kelly!clashmore_mike should be giving advice to Kelly!clashmore_mike should be giving advice to Kelly!clashmore_mike should be giving advice to Kelly!clashmore_mike should be giving advice to Kelly!clashmore_mike should be giving advice to Kelly!clashmore_mike should be giving advice to Kelly!clashmore_mike should be giving advice to Kelly!clashmore_mike should be giving advice to Kelly!clashmore_mike should be giving advice to Kelly!
Atlanta Braves Notre Dame

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtrain View Post
How did Storm Klein not get arrested for slamming his girlfriends head into the door? And also why the hell would you reinstate him for doing something like that?! It just blows my mind...
charge of domestic violence was dropped and he took a lesser charge I think. Also, Urban.

Ohio State reinstates linebacker Storm Klein to team - ESPN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urbz
"The charges that would have violated our core values have been totally dismissed. I have spoken extensively to members of both families and that has prompted me to reassess his situation and allow him back."

Last edited by clashmore_mike; 07-22-2013 at 10:36 AM..
clashmore_mike is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!